Worthy heir to the T80 (several times awarded in the United States), this T88 takes the specificities of the one that preceded it for many years and pushes them to a higher level of detail. Solid top, fingerboard and bridge in brownwood, delicate finishes with carved headstock and elegant bindings. The sound quality is not left out since it benefits from all the improvements made by Maurice Dupont and make it one of the best acoustics in this price range.
- Top: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back & Sides: Honey Khaya, glossy finish
- Finish: High Gloss
- Neck: Tropical Khaya, satin finish
- Headstock, Bridge & Fingerboard: Brownwood
- Logo: maple inlay
- Acoustic Electric models: Stage-Lâg system